This client specialize in the construction and property sector, and they`re currently looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join them in their offices in Manchester City Centre. At the minute they`re quite a small team, focusing mainly on the permanent market - but they are looking to grow the team and expand their focus into the temp market. They`re looking for a talented recruiter with experience in construction and property - someone who has a real understanding of the recruitment landscape.
• Great salary and benefits
• BUPA healthcare
• Annual ski trip for target hitters
• iPhone provided
• Fruit baskets every week
• Flexible working
• Minimal KPI`s
• Linked Bullhorn database
• LinkedIn Recruiter license
• Talented recruiter who has a solid understanding of the recruitment landscape
• Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
• Open to 180 or 360 recruiters (they can provide training for 180 recruiters where needed)
Originally opening for business in London, this client have now opened an office right in the centre of Manchester (near some nice bars and restaurants for the sociable workers!), and they`re looking to expand further with the possibility of offices opening in Dubai and New York. Their specialty is construction and property, and with around 30 staff, they`ve established a name for themselves in the industry. They also offer some pretty good benefits and flexible working for those who need it.