This role is ideal for consultants who have proven experience in the Healthcare sector and are looking to progress their development. You will need to have a good understanding of the recruitment process but in return this role will give you the chance to work for an expanding business. Great support combined with a brand name in their sector means that strong consultants can improve their billings and earn some great commission. Great incentives and a strong client base the rewards are excellent for earnings and progression.
• Competitive basic salaries
• Uncapped commission scheme to 30%
• Weekly reward schemes
• Quarterly and Annual bonuses
• No Late Working
• Excellent Database and Client base
• Consistency Bonuses
• Full training and induction in to the business
• Adult culture with a full autonomy
• Career development
• Well established client relationships
• Lunch clubs and achievers trips away
• Ideally you will have experience of recruiting within the Healthcare or related sectors.
• Comfortable working in a target driven environment.
• Experience of New Business and the full 360 recruitment cycle
• A proven track record Recruitment
• Stable career history
• Strong written and verbal skills.
A rapidly growing and consistently developing company, our client is a highly regarded agency working across several sectors. Established in 2002, this company has offices across the country and has a strong reputation both nationally and internationally. With a mature environment and clear progression, this company would be a great move for any consultants looking to build upon their success, and further their career. They have built up an established and strong client base.